Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How ?.........how do get a decent drive round a race track ? I live a few miles south of glasgow, i wont be able to drive for much longer and i dont mind if its in my run of the mill GTS-T or another car suitable for the track. Id REALLY love to be able to get a basic racing license so i can acheive something special before i stop driving.

guess i could drive over to germany like i always planned, go around the nub'ring, but id rather get proper training and stuff.

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
You could always come with us to 'Trax' on 2nd September @ Silverstone

·
Space Filler
3,218 Posts
There's a Skyline track session arranged at Knockhill next week(8th). £20 deposit and pay the rest on the day. We have the track for 2 hours, I think it's 6-8pm or somewhere near there. Check in the regional section for the thread if you're interested.

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ow, thanks ! theres some good ideas there. If i use my skyline i should finish off the odds and ends so its running right, so next week maybe to soon, mmmm, i shall dwell on these thoughts - at least it gets me on a track, then i can find out how patheticly i can drive round it !

·
Seasoned Member
4,929 Posts
The track session at Knockhill is the 6th of August (next Monday) 6pm-8pm, there will be a photographer there and there will be a feature in Banzai Magazine....the cost will be in the region of £60 depending on the exact final numbers.....go to the Scotland section and see the Knockhill track session and add your names!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts