Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hi all

had really nice weeknd then this morning came back to house saw compliments slip from police in letteer box me thinking what have i done now ??

to walk out of flat into car park to find rear of skyline burnt out !!
o/s/f window has been smashed and boot lid forced open
and now needs respray new wiring loom battery and everything on boot and really peed of so will not be taking to billing as is no way mobile my pride and joy is totalled so will have to wait to get repaired

A Big Thank You to Ian,Rob and Andy for all their help.

lee

·
Administrator
4,233 Posts
fcuking hell!!! Those little wankers!!!

I feel for you bud. Bastards should have their nads choped!

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i would have done if could got hold of them must say in all credit to car interior is unscathed must have burnt for while thought as rear bumper was pile of mush

·
2.8 HKSステップ3 、
3,072 Posts
Fcuking hell

****.. dont know what to say.. that is bad news indeed.. As Martin says.. cut the little turds...

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
oh well will just be off road for even longer

E

·
0 Posts
Bloody hell mate thats terrible. I think i would have cried.
What are the fuzz doing about it? Nothing i bet.

·
Registered
161 Posts
U have a load of ice in the boot mate or they just twisted fecks that wanted to total the car!

Its a harsh world dude, really feel for you ya as i know i would be sick if it was me m8!!

·
Registered
193 Posts
Mmmmmm...... More work for me again me thinks...

Oi !! Dont forget Auntie Grantie, or the customers i didnt go n see today due to the recovery service im gonna have to start, or Lulu for beeing there 4 u... respeck to da missus !

Dont worry dude - we'll fix it, good job that we haden't started the impressive boot install yet....

The lengths you go to so I cant borrow the ole tin box.

Project GTSM1 = 3months, 1000000hrs. almost complete 1week left....
BUT NOW Project GTSM Rebuild = ???? Months and 10min's - and a crate of COLD beer, chinse's and Kbabs.... Oh Joy.

·
Bullet Tooth Tony
3,068 Posts
sorry to here it matey:(
did they get anything or just vandles??
how did it catch fire?

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
am mighty peed off think was started through filler neck

lee

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
dont ask have got to pay for it was gonna reinsure this month

·
Devils disciple
860 Posts
sorry to hear about the car mate we really do have some twisted f*ckers in this country,why do they do it? This is one of my biggest fears not that someone will try to steal my car but the fact that when they discover they can't they f*ck it up.

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
think that is what happened they couldnt get car started and couldnt get it out of compund so did what they did

·
Registered
469 Posts
Bet the police are doing feck all. My xr2 got stolen and they just didn't give a damn, they don't wanna go after the kids cos they're too scared. Even if they get them the magistrates let them off with 10 mins community service.

Time for the govt to unban guns methinks

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
police did usuall but odd thing was didnt have any plates on car
and they linked car to me

so am just peed off

lee

·
Registered
193 Posts
Tony - they wern't VANdalls cause they atacked the Skyline and thats deffo no van ! Durrr ! unless they arrived in a van ???

1 - 20 of 30 Posts