Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The more i think n see them about on the different forums the more im wanting one.. they are the daddy of skylines in my eyes lol.. im thinking im just going to import one and maybe sell the 32 on if the price is right.. if not ill have 2 :D

Think im going for a bog standard one but import alot of the parts im after with the car, then sva and get it tuned to what im wanting.

What cha think :slap:

·
Just another brick in the wall
2,693 Posts
very very cool looking cars but when i found out they are £400 a year to tax (starting next year) i think even if i had the money i'd think twice about it.

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the tax dosnt bother me, rather buy tax on one o these that go pee it up a wall after a few nite outs lol

still toying with the idear, love the 32 iv got but a 34 mmmm lol..

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
Doesn't everyone want a R34 GTR, they are the godzilla.

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
I think everyone just goes with what they can afford. I wanted an R34 GTR. But after 2 years of working 70-80 hours a week, never going out and generally scraping every penny I could together I got fed up waiting and went for an R34 GTT. Still absolutely delighted with it. If you can afford it man go for it.

·
London stand up tall
2,440 Posts
^ ahh men scotsmen absolutely nothing wrong with that ( i couldnt afford a gtt even if i wanted on over my r33) oww and :cheers: bazzer

1 - 12 of 12 Posts