Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
mph madness...
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Having a great time :(

Just took the daily driver clio in for its mot... failed on a few bits and pieces :( :(

I really really really want my skyline back!! I've not driven it properly since March!

Started off in march looking like this

First it went into the bodyshop to get a new kit fitted - ended up getting a full respray at the same time...

Came out looking like this...

But unfortunately the mot had expired while it was in there and I couldn't drive it and had to get some work done to it before the mot..

Now looks like this....

And the interior went from this

to this ...

But it was running a bit rough - boost issues mainly - and probably due to previous owners messing about with it....

So took it too a garage I trusted - about 20 miles from me - loved driving it - even off boost!

So far they have found snapped exhaust manifold studs and are sorting out the mot etc for it while its there..

I miss it! I want it on the road... and I'm praying for a very mild winter so I can actually get to drive it! Oh and I wasn't happy with the bodywork on the rear of the car so I've to take it back to the bodyshop when its been through the mot so they can get it to my satisfaction... more waiting!!

On a good note though - My boss is going to help out with the cost of the repairs and mot as part of a bonus I've earnt - so at least I don't have to worry about that side of it...

·
NORTHERN IRELAND AREA REP
8,608 Posts
boss and bonus's is not something you hear now days, nice one mate,keep up the good work..

·
mph madness...
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know!

Its my second bonus in three months... only been working for the company since June - guess I have impressed the right people and more importantly the big clients.. He does want to be taken out in the skyline once its back on the road though lol

1 - 3 of 3 Posts