Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Seasoned Member
4,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
People pay to go to the cinema and text on there mobile phone threw the WHOLE fiim...

On saturday night me and a few friends went to see a movie....A guy came and sat next to us and had his phone on his knee.( we had allocated seats so we could not move)..

Every 5 mins, i caught a small blue glow from the corner of my eye....

Watchmen is a really really good film, and I cant understand why people pay £8.00 to text there friends and ruin the film for every one else.

Not only that, my mate who sat next to him, said he actually made a call, and hummed along to the music....

Rant over :minigun:

·
bla
17,374 Posts
Not only that, my mate who sat next to him, said he actually made a call, and hummed along to the music....
Id have to say something....

It bugs me when we pay money to have some other *bleep* ruin it for everyone...

Ive heard its a very very long film, lol... Thats alot of texts.. :rofl:

·
Seasoned Member
4,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Id have to say something....

It bugs me when we pay money to have some other *bleep* ruin it for everyone...

Ive heard its a very very long film, lol... Thats alot of texts.. :rofl:
You would not beleive it....it is along film, the guys phone bill must be really expensive....

That and the humming.....making me rage again lol.

·
bla
17,374 Posts
You should of complained to the cinema staff after it finished saying he ruined the whole film, bla blah.. Het presto, Free tickets, or money back:D Lol...

·
Registered
291 Posts
just get up in the middle of the film, find an usher and say there's some chav on your row trying to record the movie on his mobile phone. He'll get dragged out of there before he knows whats happening.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts