Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Seasoned member
4,785 Posts
looks good stu

you got any plans to cut the centre of the bumper out to allow more air flow through the intercooler?

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've been considering it, however, my skills with cutting type devices leaves a lot to be desired, as DarthPalmer can attest too.

My concern being is that I'd make a total cock up of it and have a bumper that looks as though it's been modified by Stevie Wonder after a night on the piss!

·
Seasoned member
4,785 Posts
My concern being is that I'd make a total cock up of it and have a bumper that looks as though it's been modified by Stevie Wonder after a night on the piss!
hmm that good yeh:eek:

maybe you could sweet talk darthpalmer into doing it for you:)

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
After the weekend he's had fitting the IC, I'm lucky he's still speaking to me! :dogpile:

·
Ex Skylineowner
3,444 Posts
Kinda weird this. Don't know if its a spec 1/spec 2 thing but all the pics i found of modded bumper bars only showed a top bar but his has a bar running across the middle too so would be losing a hell of lot of metal to cut out the centre grille. That said, i do love to grind :D so anytime your ready....

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
A concern of cutting away a huge chunk of that lower bar is reducing the structural integrity of the car.....wouldn't be too hot in a front on smash as I'm guessing the other areas would be absorbing (or not) a lot more energy than they were designed for.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts