Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Seasoned Member
4,032 Posts
more pics showing whats inside tnhat 1 " hole excuse pun!

·
Seasoned Member
4,032 Posts
for it to be a mechanical lsd diff your looking for either a square shape wedge ramp or damn hard to explain!just a close up pic of the hole will solve what it is roughly but maybe not exact make eg nismo cusco bla bla

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok cheers, when you say close up of the hole do you mean the two holes shown in the above pic ?

for it to be a mechanical lsd diff your looking for either a square shape wedge ramp or damn hard to explain!just a close up pic of the hole will solve what it is roughly but maybe not exact make eg nismo cusco bla bla

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
it looks like a viscous one,i have 2 of them but i suppose its hard to say without placing them close together, and they both have orange stickers with viscous on ,on the casing does yours
There is a orange sticker on the casing but uprated lsd's go in the standard casing ?.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeh i suppose so,take it apart to have a look,whats the problem with it
Already have but I do not know what I am looking at , nothing is wrong with it I am breaking my skyline and the way this thing used to drive like I think its uprated but I do not know how to tell if it is or not.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yea was the only thing left apart from the doors and a bare shell now , make me a sensible offer I have had a look through some parts sold so I have a idea.

ok, you breaking your car, i will have the lsd, just depends on the price.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts