Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
M's Factory
5,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will people still be going to Castle Combe ?

Who is still going to go, im asking cos im not feeling 100% but will make the effort if other peopel are still going to go even if its raining.

·
2.8 HKSステップ3 、
3,072 Posts
Still

Undecided if I am going... seems little point to stand out in the rain all day... will decide in the morning... might take the Volvo:cool:

·
Registered
34 Posts
no not if it is minging

castle coomb is intersting enough in the dry and there is no run off really unless you head infield!!

the thought of getting soaking wet and seeing the same cars does not really appeal.

will check when I wake up...with some smoot.

·
M's Factory
5,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah this is what i was thinking and if you feel like crap anyhow you dont really want to go.

·
Super Moderator
9,426 Posts
I will be there whatever....and I have just been told we can take passengers too....

To all Japfest clubs with Track Time

On the letter which went out with the track time passes, we stated that passengers would not be allowed on the circuit. _However, due to a change in circumstances, we WILL allow front seat passengers who satisfy the following conditions:

They are over 12 years old,
Over 5ft 2in tall,
Have signed permission from a parent or guardian if under 18 years old,
Are wearing a helmet and have arms and legs covered.

We apologise for any incovenience this has caused.

Regards,
The Japfest Team

·
Banned
8,850 Posts
What a load of old misery's, I will go and if the weather stays crap I will come home mid-day ish.
It's only gonna be on once this year and I dunno if I will be alive or dead to wait for next year's.

·
Registered
98 Posts
i'll be there, because afterwards travelling on to brizol to visit some friends. so how many of us are still going to be at the services???

·
Banned
8,850 Posts
We intend to leave Reading at 07:30, so any time up till then.
Might as well go, if you don't you would only sit at home wondering what you are missing. :mad:

·
M's Factory
5,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ill be there bring a few bits of food and a cam corder etc, what else is people bringing.

need to see this banzai mag by the sounds of it too.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Who cares about a little water?

Everyone should be used to English weather by now, it can try but will never succeed in putting a dampener on what should be a good day out.
I will be there although it will be a slow run round the track, but I am shore I will still have fun hanging the backend out in a GTS

·
M's Factory
5,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yeah no worries, you said her brother was older than her :p

See you at 7 !

1 - 15 of 15 Posts