Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Mmmmm KPG-C10
1,977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Basically, this is the amplifier which takes the signal from the ECU, to the coils above each spark plug.

These can go, and I bought two when I thought mine went (one as a back up).

My Skyline is now gone, so I'm having a clear out.

Even if you dont need one, this is a very handy bit of kit to have as a spare, and costs approx £500 from Nissan, and dont often come up for sale!

Like a bus, two came along at once when I was looking, so I had them both! One I sold on to a chap in Norway, and one I kept.

I want what I paid for it, which was £35, but I'll throw the postage in for free.

This will fit the R32 and the early R33 (the later R33's dont have them!).

Cheers

Mike

·
violence IS the answer!
1,371 Posts
got any pics of it matey? cant seem to picture wot it is exactly.

·
Mmmmm KPG-C10
1,977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Is it tested and definately OK?
Was tested in my R32 about a year ago, and drove round the block. The chap I bought it from confirmed it was fully working too.

Since then, it has been sitting in my warm dry front room, so no reason why it shouldn't still be 100%

Pic below (From the web).

Attachments

·
Registered
169 Posts
Ill take it from ya. Paypal ok?

Keith

·
Mmmmm KPG-C10
1,977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry, sold.

If you're lucky, they do pop up on ebay from time to time. In many cases, it's actually not the ig amp, but one of the coils, so I would check that first! :)

·
R32 GTS-t
121 Posts
Thanks DelMonte. I sourced a similar Ignition Transistor, but it's apparently not working on my R32 GTS RB20 - I'm needing #22020-05U00 if anyone has one lying around.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts