Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
No longer a rep :( but still here :)
6,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Could someone please give me an idiots guide on the colours and wire description of the wires for the ignition on a r33 gtst please

·
6,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes the wires that go to the ignition barrel itself. Ive got the steering cowl off but im not very good at identifying which wires mean what, EG. red = 12v constant and so on

T

·
0 Posts
Thick white one is constant live, solid black is negative and NOT ground. Two black ones with coloured stripes are ignition 1 and 2. (1st and 2nd clicks on key).

Does this help?

·
6,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thick white one is constant live, solid black is negative and NOT ground. Two black ones with coloured stripes are ignition 1 and 2. (1st and 2nd clicks on key).

Does this help?
Thanks but no considering the wires to the back of my ignition are 2 yellows 1 orange 1 red and 1 blue :D but thanks anyway.

I had the multimeter out earlier and think ive got it sussed pretty much but cheers bud

·
6,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
God im such a fukking bum lord i failed to notice the turbo timer harness, the actual wires i have are as follows;

Solid red
Black with red stripe
Black with white stripe
White with red stripe
White with black stripe :D

·
Everybody knows that the bird is the word
9,198 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
God im such a fukking bum lord i failed to notice the turbo timer harness, the actual wires i have are as follows;

Solid red
Black with red stripe
Black with white stripe
White with red stripe
White with black stripe :D
Did you find out which wire is what in the end

·
Super Moderator
8,968 Posts
That's a 9 year old thread fella so the guy is no longer here.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts