Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so seeing as she won't run properly at the moment i thought i'd start messing about with the look of my liner. on my old 300zx i did many minor touches to make it mine. one of which was an illuminated symbol on the rear, so i've done the same to my liner...... what do you reckon cool or pants?

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
Illuminated panels ARE cool. And it's not a liner.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
see thats what i thought! but i do these things and i'm just never sure

oops have i made my first fopa? as a new owner with most of my mates driving 300zx's, 200sx's and rex's she's just always been refered to as a liner! i take it this is not the correct pc term for my skyline! 300's are always refered to as zeds, whats the accepted term for the skyline then?

·
Carbon Addict
1,430 Posts
I think they look cool but then I'm a tad biased too :dogpile:

Mine's a sh1t picture unlike yours but you get the idea, it's hooked up to the brake light.

Suits your car mate :smoker:

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i hooked mine up to the side lights and soldered it directly onto the contacts, if i can find some more of those panels i though i might make 2 or 3 in different colours incase i bump into someone else with red ones on! i thought ice blue might be cool aswell

·
bla
17,374 Posts
No i bought mine off a mate on here... Seems to be a few people on here selling them.....

·
blue thunder
194 Posts
got one on mine and they do look cooooool :)
the plod wo'nt touch peeps with red ones as there the same as side lights, but you might get some attention if it's a different colour

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
I have one though it isnt wired up yet. I will be wiring to the brake light as it is red and I think it will look cooler being on only occasioanlly :D

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
Yeah i think there cool, i will get round to buying one one day.

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
after a decat does the exhuast start firing little flames like yours?

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
little, before my skyline started messing up the flames were huge. anyway i'm not actually sure, i've got a kakymoto exhaust system and a de cat pipe and the flames were a side effect of that.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
my zorst does the shouting, i reckon its just a case of putting a name to the face for those less educated onlookers lol

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
haha, I think these do look cool - I'd like a switchable one :D

1 - 20 of 68 Posts