Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i've got a 32 with an rb25 in it. it has the gt2835, is that standard for that engine? what's the characteristics of it, it looks massive so i'm guessing late and lots.

i've got a front mount intercooler, is that standard?

How do i find out what injectors I have?

i'm just slowing trying to find out more about this car of mine.

car has a print out of 370 at wheels from abbey, hard to get in contact with previous owner, i'm just trying to piece together what's been done. I know it has fancy manifold, fat exhaust, hks management and greddy boost.

would love to know what is safe to boost at with forged pistons? (it's had a rebuild)

any help at all would be great lads :crazy:

·
Censored
7,453 Posts
sound like you have a well modded r32 :)

turbo is not standard, and yeah, late and lots :)

fmic isnt standard

injector size could be worked out by looking at power output and injector duty etc, speak to abbey :)

370 at the wheels is healthy, safe boost will depend on the condition of the engine. I would again speak to abbey about it.

What boost is it running at the moment? 1.3bar?

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i'm only running 1.1, i was too scared to put it over that just in case. I believe the gasket is uprated too. Not looking forward to putting it up and having to muck about with that gain either.

cheers

·
Registered
828 Posts
Have you raised the boost since it was mapped last then?
It may pay to have a dyno run to see how the fueling/ignition is?

I think 1.1 bar is fine and you shouldnt get any problems if fuelled properly.Raise it much more and yes you will gain some hp but you could start brinking the safe reliability factor.That my own opinion and no doubt others will disagree.

·
Premium Member
14,725 Posts
I would definately take the car back to abbey if you want to turn the boost up and run more power as they will prob know some details on the car and advise a safe setting and limit.

G

·
Lucky fecker :)

Every skyline owners dream is to find that they have that something extra special under the bonnet....

Good luck

1 - 7 of 7 Posts