Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Hello, little lady!
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Following minor embarrassment at Coppid Beech whereby I was the only one to show up with an unwashed car, and Tigger and I had an unclean engine bay competition I decided to get the car valeted yesterday. Any of you who come down the Plough will know Rob of RTS Valeting - he's the big guy with the Burgundy R33 GTS.

He came early and spent HOURS on the car and now it looks like a showroom model, smells great inside and 7 years of grime has been removed from the engine. I'm well chuffed and have to recommend Rob if you want your car done. You can get him on
07880 737711 or [email protected]

Check out my shiney engine...

http://skylineowners.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=74&password=&sort=1&cat=500&page=1

:D

J.

·
Banned
8,850 Posts
Ahhh Happy Shiney people that looks Nissan fresh.
My Mum said I have to wear clean pants incase I am run over by a bus, surely if you saw a bus about to run you over you would crap yerself.

·
2.8 HKSステップ3 、
3,072 Posts
Buster.... How right you are...

Jamie... good job on that mate...

·
Registered
83 Posts
Do most of you Guys live around the bracknell area then??

When you talk about the Plough, do you mean the plough in Wokingham?

I have only seen one white R33 Skyline in Bracknell and that was down by EP School.

·
M's Factory
5,240 Posts
Yes the plough in Wokingham.

·
Banned
8,850 Posts
There are a load of us from around that area, and we seem to be the one's with the most time on our hands to keep posting our ramblings on here

·
Registered
83 Posts
Ahh the joys of Internet at work ehh...

If only the boss knew how many hours i clock up!!!

·
M's Factory
5,240 Posts
boss, work ? DOH.

·
Registered
547 Posts
i neva have time to post, cos i'm always working i suppose thats why i always put stupid messages and bottom of posts like this :(

·
Hello, little lady!
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Costs vary depending on how far he has to travel to get to you, but I think an engine bay clean is between £20-£25.

Phone him and do a deal!

:D

J.

·
Hello, little lady!
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
No thats fine.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts