Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yippeee, wednesday!!! get my Greddy e-manage ultimate today, and then off to MGT racing tomorrow to get my car mapped and running sweet.

I'm so excited, i feel like a little kid :dance: :dance: then will be able to give my car a bit of a blast as it has been poorly lately :drivin: :drivin:

·
bla
17,374 Posts
Cool matey... What mods do you have??? Youve got to get the best out of all your mods :)

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I only have a few mods now, not excessive, but a very good base.

Air Filter, Front pipe, Decat, Exhaust, FMIC, Iridium plugs, Upgraded discs and pads, greddy boost controller.

Like i said, not too many, but when the e-manage gets fitted, should be max'ed out on some of the other standard bits (about 330bhp), so need to start saving for the next set of mods which will need doing all at the same time.

so next i need, bigger injectors, better AFM, upgraded clutch, splitfires and uprated turbo.

·
bla
17,374 Posts
Cool.... Your missing your turbo elbow.... Id get one before the map...
Maybe the screamer pipe of Japspeed, its mental!!! Plus during the mapping your coilpacks may break up...... So splitfires may be needed.... May not though...

It will be a different car mate... :D

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
santapod

I feel a blast up the strip is coming shag, very soon:whip:

shed

·
FORUM FARTER!!!!
2,255 Posts
yep me to im off to Rising Sun Performance 2morrow to have my power fc and z32 and maping :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :booty:

·
bla
17,374 Posts
You will all want more , lol.... Next for me is injectors and headgasket :) and a good remap.. :)

·
Registered
5,036 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
i want to go now and i havent go to be there 8.30am :D :D
you can't go yet your old and your be smelling of piss by the time they get there to meet you at 830 but then again you might just make on time in your slow car that minis can over take hahahahahahaha loma hope goes well dave speak to you in the morning :grinno: :grinno: :grinno:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts