Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
5,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just had my MOT and whehey it sailed through!!!!!

:D :) ;) :p :eek: :D :cool: :40oz:

And yes before you ask, I have got a naughty De-cat on!!

The guys at the test station looked in their reference book and found R33, I asked him which model and he said "Dunno just R33", so I was a bit worried.
Anyway the apprentice sat in my car for a few minutes revvin the stones off it with the sensor up its orifice and no probs

They reckon the Skyline listed has got very high readings, but had it been a "normal" car it wouldn't have passed

Pete:D

·
Banned
5,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It would be interesting to know if whoever is going to carry out the "roadside random emission tests" will have the correct data

·
Banned
1,743 Posts
I bet they won't. I FECKIN hate this country when it comes to this crap I really do. We pay tax on EVERYTHING that you can possibly think of, infact I can't think of anything we don't pay tax on unless when you have sex you don't use a johnny and ya missus doesn't use a pill but even then you end up paying tax on it because she gets preggers and you end up paying an extra parties tax when your kid is born. Anyway that was off subject a little but why do we have to be so harrassed by this policed state? We do nothing but feed the coppers and the governemnt with money all year round and get nothing back. I'm game for the next revolution I dunno about you lot.

·
Banned
5,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Jeysus, what brought that on.

I don't want to known as "the one who started the thread that started the revolution"

Come to think of it Yeah I do!

Thats it, down tools, everyone out!!!!!!!!

·
Dandy Highwayman
1,314 Posts
oh yeah and well done senior partridge, always a result when the MOT man sees fit to let you back on the road without robbing yer blind :D I once had one cut though my brake light wiring so he could sya it was faulty then not fix it after charging me 2hrs labour! only found out when the police stopped that night in the dark/rain to tell me i had no rear lights.

·
Banned
1,743 Posts
See this is what I mean. In all seriousness though the government don't seem to realise that history repeats itself. EVERY revolution in history that I can remember from school started because the people were fed up of poor living conditions, high taxes and no return. The difference is the last revolution we had in England didn't have easily available semi automatic weapons and petrol bombs. :D

·
Banned
1,743 Posts
Very true. I wonder if robbers have ever realised the brilliance of these cars as getaway cars. hmmmmmmmmmmmmm lol

·
Banned
1,743 Posts
Well considering getaway drivers are unlikely to pay tax and are likely to earn alot of money I've just started thinking about it. lol

·
Banned
5,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I might write to Steve Coogan and see if he will give Alan P a R34 for his next appearance on the box

Imagine it

"More power than a Japanese Sumo champions farts, ahaaaaa!!!"

N

·
0 Posts
count me in , this country is ****
my m8 works for the council , there was some imigrants only been here 7 months , he had 2 show them a flat , it was not 2 there liking ," wanted a house " , any way they never offerd them a house , so they went back 2 view the flat for a second time , the decor was not as they liked , so he said ok we will give you 80 quid for paint , but we cannot paint , u get decorators in , he said no , tell ya wat go back 2 your bed sit , for this he was severly reprimanded . If i wanted a council flat i would have 2 wait over 10 years . Sommat is wrong .

well done with the mot , mines due in 2 weeks , i know i will have 2 put cat back on

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
Jeez R32...... What have you been reading!

I agree, this country sucks in lotsa ways, but I woudn't live in half the nepitistic, inbred, awkward and damned incompetent places in europe.

Italy - Beautiful but totally corrupt and socially inadequate 'government', roads are ****, everyone's crooked, government and social services - useless.

France - French people,

Germany - Germans.

Sweden - Now you're talking! Except everything costs a fortune.

It's not really that bad here I think... Things do work, its just bloody frustrating.

·
Old Member
814 Posts
Good (we) news (got) on (no) the (italians) MOT (in) just (our) don't (government) overcook (but) it (they're) next (still) weekend(bent).

Sort of reading between the line.

·
Banned
5,443 Posts
Pete LMFAO :D:D:D:D!!!

Well done for the MOT result, however i feel this may have a detrimental effect on the way we live from now on!

Could all be French people livin in France i suppose.

·
Banned
1,743 Posts
If it weren't for the french I'd feckin love to live there. Hardly any tax, being drunk at work is acceptable, country roads everywhere you turn and nothing but sunshine all year round. Also although I hate the french the government kinda has the right plan. They stay out of other peoples business most of the time and do things their way. I'm sorry I had such an outburst but I am TRULY fed up with this country and the fact that I pay TAX on EVERYTHING I do and buy and get nothing back.

·
Gets Blown by Twins :D
2,327 Posts
Seriously dislike the french, don't like the germans, don't care about the rest but Absolutely LOVE the Crazy Dutch.

Spent about a month there and loved every minute of it (and they've got a good economy, no asylum problems and a cracking drinking policy :40oz: :D )

ps And paying Tax on things from Japan really p*sses me off. If I chose to buy something Made in a different country, thats Shipped in from a different country and has nothing to do with the UK WHAT SO EVER, why should I pay Tax on it!!

Add one to the revolution!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts