Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Seasoned member
2,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

And so it has came that after 3 s14a 200sx's i wanted a skyline. So here is my R33 GTS-t. few mods but standard boost. Trust exhaust system, filter, walbro, FMIC, exedy clutch, 17" gtr alloys, coilovers, gtr skirts and nice wee flick spoiler.

Comments welcome

·
Seasoned member
2,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its actually getting fully serviced and new clutch as we speak...Get it back in few hours. yay. lol

·
Seasoned member
2,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Some uprated exedy jobby. Willy Kennedy is working away on it, pretty famous up here but ya probably not heard of him. Also silkolene 5-40 pro S and filter for engine and silkolene gear oil. Also have new brake pads to fit all round tommorow. And some spacers to push front wheels out very slightly

·
Registered
344 Posts
Nice mate, seen you up at the bike shop in Doagh today in it. So who's they guy doing your work for you and where does he work from? Think mine's gonna be goingto AI Autosport when I get all the bits i ordered :)

·
Seasoned member
2,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I work at the bike shop lad. Were you in ? Willy kennedy, amazing chap. Skylines are his thing, clutch and full service in 4 hours. Need say more ?

·
Registered
344 Posts
I work at the bike shop lad. Were you in ? Willy kennedy, amazing chap. Skylines are his thing, clutch and full service in 4 hours. Need say more ?
I was in my mates Megane Scenic lol, as my car was poorly back here. Where is Willy Kennedy then, and whats his prices like? I need the cambelt doing.

Come over an have a chat next time you see me in Antrim :)

·
Seasoned member
2,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I was in my mates Megane Scenic lol, as my car was poorly back here. Where is Willy Kennedy then, and whats his prices like? I need the cambelt doing.

Come over an have a chat next time you see me in Antrim :)
I have never seen you yet actually in antrim parked up to have a gander. Seen the car about a bit when in my sx before but msut get hold of ya sometime :)
Willy kennedy does know what he is doing, and is recognised over here as the skyline chap haha. Prices are pretty good i suppose. But im very impressed witha clutch change, gear oil change, filters and engine oil. started working on the car at 7.15 and had it back to me for 10pm.

·
Seasoned Member
4,504 Posts
Welcome to the forum buddy :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts