Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
r32
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey every body my name is emma and im new so plz try and b nice lol i drive an r32 and i love it i cald it steve and its my baby i have it nearly 6mnths nw only thing is i cnt seem to keep back tyres on it lol bt havin fun it in any way i live in dungarvan bt wrk in kilkenny and was brought up in cork my home town well sum1 has to live there lol, my nxt car wen i have the money will b an r34 sum bus they js beatiful car, ive had a few cars my self like 1l coras wit bodykit thought i was the **** in it ha, then had a G6 corolla 1.3l nice little car dan a 190bhp celica was quick bt cudnt keep petorl in it ha, then for my sins a SDi golf lol didnt no wat i wantd to buy nxt so got that for a while then a 1.6 supercharge mini loved it till i hit a water on the road and made **** of it bt b4 i did that i got the r32 which was the bst buy ot of the lot lol ohh and i have a beautiful akita calld wafty he is such a babe, so thats bout it talk to ye all soon xx :hippy:

Attachments

·
Administrator
25,983 Posts
hello and welcome :)

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.