Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
HJC's offical SPAM MAN
3,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Yup - its true. Have been talking behind the scenes about selling my car to go down the GTR route but its all happened alot quicker than expected.

Can see the full extent of my project here...

RyanR was a very happy chappy when he drove off (even if he does have to get used to the slightly heavier clutch :D) but now i'm sad as I have no skyline smile - more like a skyline tear :gay:

Still - its all for a good cause and hopefully I'll find what i'm looking for sooner rather than later...

Wish me luck.

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
as above fella it'll only be for a short while, Now is the time to buy

·
Registered
678 Posts
snap mate i sold mine gtst last week to go down the GTR route cant wait midnight purple all the way i think. good luck on your search we will soon have the skyline smile back.

·
Seasoned Member
1,879 Posts
Awww thats sad, but look on the bright side there is only better things to come....and make sure you dont rush into choosing a GTR because you feel lost without one. cant wait to see the new project, make sure you post pictures up when you have it.

·
Anglian Area Rep
4,549 Posts
i'm toying of selling up too
I spent 3k on mine in the last couple of months to get it up well into the 400's and now i'm thinking selling. MADNESS!!!
In total i've spent over 8k on mine in less than 2 years but it's not the same car i bought really. new engine, new wheels, body kit, custom respray, gtr interior, rsp hybrid tubby the list continues...

when i leave skyline ownership it will be for good though. they're just too old for me me now. I need an everyday car. its a great toy but thats all it is now....

I'll be going down the new M5, jag r range, amg merc route next. :D something 400bhp+ straight out of the box!

·
South West (England 13)
1,855 Posts
Good luck man - the new owner of yours will indeed be a happy bunny as that was some car

Hope it goes ok - will be jealous if it does :)

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Rest assured the car went to a good home speedingpanther :) Sorry about the rubbish exit lol. Have got used to the clutch now :D And I got that Skyline smile back instantly :D

Sorry I took the car off your hands so quick too! But after being mucked around for 5 months on another car I was keen to get hold of another great car asap :)

Good luck with the GT-R hunt matey. Will be keeping an eye out for your posts :)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts