·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
Very nice! :smoker:

·
****** From The Shite
3,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it looks so clean and its basically an R33gtst with the looks of a freshly sprayed and nicely kitted R32.... i'm seriously interested....

my boss is pushing me into getting involved with him on some track days so i need get a decent car. he races out here in the MX5 series that warm up for the V8's....

but i really like that, a 2.5 tub transplanted 32 looking very fresh

·
is now very happy with 400+ BHP
2,903 Posts
Looks good mate.
Go for it!!!

·
****** From The Shite
3,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
daddy can i borrow some money.

hahaha

i really want this. and usually when i really want something i find a way.... oh..... she will be mine

i'd be a fool not to at about about 65p a litre.

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
its in australia silly

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
well i didnt know and like it says in his avatar he is in brighton

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
65p a litre, where's that visa application...........Go buy it if it feels right and looks as good as in the pictures.

·
****** From The Shite
3,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
To be fair I was gonna call Ian a numpty until I realised my avatar said Brighton and I have an English flag so yea, my bad.…. Although I am here in Oz I don’t want to change the flag cos I’m English and I’d rather be English than Australian even if I prefer their country…..
Anyway I will change my location to Brisbane soon…

And I will so carefully think about getting that car. It really is lush. I kept waking up in the middle of the night thinking about it.. is that sad?????

·
AKA The Torque Monster
1,096 Posts
To be fair I was gonna call Ian a numpty until I realised my avatar said Brighton and I have an English flag so yea, my bad.…. Although I am here in Oz I don’t want to change the flag cos I’m English and I’d rather be English than Australian even if I prefer their country…..
Anyway I will change my location to Brisbane soon…

And I will so carefully think about getting that car. It really is lush. I kept waking up in the middle of the night thinking about it.. is that sad?????
No not at all lad. I wake up about 3-4 times a night and look out the window to make sure my car is still there. Last two weeks have been hell and a waste of time getting up as the car is in the garage.

·
****** From The Shite
3,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
i think their site is down at the moment its a very fresh very shiney lovely kitted R32 gtst that has had an R33 RB25 lump and gearbox transplanted with the fmic power fc boost controller etc. basivally the stage 1 mods.... it looks lush and i'm so on the verge of gettin into debt for this baby.

·
Premium Member
1,399 Posts
Holy crap batman.

When did you go to Australia Catch? So you permantly living there now and as for the car you know it makes sense looks clean :)

·
Seasoned member
2,096 Posts
sooooooooo tempted

No not at all lad. I wake up about 3-4 times a night and look out the window to make sure my car is still there. Last two weeks have been hell and a waste of time getting up as the car is in the garage.
:funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts