Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
1996 R33 GTS-T
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I'm new here, and i had a hell of a time reginstering lol.

Had to find streetmachine through his website and send him and email so he could do it for me.

The image verification thing doesnt work in the registration screen, the image doesnt load even if refreshed.

Just thought it should be put on the list of stuff to be fixed....

dont think we'll be getting too many new members untill it's fixed!

·
Seasoned Member
21,588 Posts
Well, I'm new here, and i had a hell of a time reginstering lol.

Had to find streetmachine through his website and send him and email so he could do it for me.

The image verification thing doesnt work in the registration screen, the image doesnt load even if refreshed.

Just thought it should be put on the list of stuff to be fixed....

dont think we'll be getting too many new members untill it's fixed!
hi mate, sorry dude its all in hand and will be sorted in one week, its good to have you here, and if yr not mad yet you soon will be lol.......welcome aboard...:rofl:

·
Administrator
23,136 Posts
Well, your here now!

Welcome to the Skyline Owners Forum :wave:

Feel free to browse the site and put up some pics of your motor. On this site you'll find help on technical queries, meet new people, join us on our owners stand at shows, purchase skyline related merchandise, and above all......have a laugh! All this without a subscription fee??? We must be mental :D

·
1996 R33 GTS-T
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
gonna be a while, it should be getting aboard the transport ship between march 5th - 15th and i think the trip will take around 4-5 weeks, so it's still quite a wait.

i have plenty of time to learn about the RB25DET and get some parts together so i can perform a complete service on it :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts