Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Only a small thing but could this (the traders area) be sorted in alphabetical order?

As it is it's a bit all over the place trying to find a specific trader.

·
... is modifying the driver
7,524 Posts
i agree was thinkin this the other day !
also
maybe a brief description of their main trade such as bodykits, used parts suppliers, new parts suppliers, garage tuner, you get the idea

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
maybe a brief description of their main trade such as bodykits, used parts suppliers, new parts suppliers, garage tuner, you get the idea
Maybe have that when you click on 'Authorised Traders' but I think having a description on the forums home page would take up a fair amount of room.

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
i agree it should be put into sections and then in order

·
The Cunning Linguist
13,826 Posts
Aparantly its not an easy job, and was suppose to be done next time the site has a refresh. Not sure if thats happened yet.

·
Car work on a budget, a very SMALL budget :(
3,080 Posts
SELECT tradername from 'db' order by tradername ASC

If its MySQL in a table its not exactly hard...!

·
Seasoned Member
6,127 Posts
i like the lucky dip bit with the traders section.hit a trader and hope for the best thats about wright lol.oh i have a tuner who wants to swap a tuner for a parts man lol

·
Administrator
4,233 Posts
regardless, the traders used to be alphabetical, it's a simple ordering process built in to the software (no crude SQL patch required from an admin). It just needs someone to keep it up to date, which I used to do.

A job for Keith I think.

·
Registered
6,068 Posts
HELP!

What's happened????

I can't find where we was, I mean were...

Only joking!! :crazy:

I think the new dewey decimal system is a big improvement ; )

btw a big thank you to all the guys who keep this forum running smoothly- have a good one!

Chris

·
Car work on a budget, a very SMALL budget :(
3,080 Posts
yes, that's true if I had written the forum code myself. You obviously don't have experience with vBulletin.
Well I do actually, I have been a PHP developer for something like 9 years.

Regardless, good job fixing it.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts