Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,
I just joined this forum, I'm afraid I'm sort of here under false pretences :( I'm actually a 200SX owner who's after some R33 GTR wheels

I commute in this car and I'm about to get coilovers and I'd like a little more sidewall between me and the road so if anyone knows of any nice 8" + wide 17's for sale then please let me know.

I shall mostly be lurking in the for sale section and drooling over pictures of your cars that I can't afford :notworthy

-Reeph

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey guys thanks for the nice comments. It's not midnight purple II although that was my inspiration after seeing a gorgeous midnight purple II skyline on white TE37's at Japfest or JAE a couple of years back. The colour is actually Rage Extreme Blue/Red it's the same range of colours that the TVR's used to use. Although to my knowledge they never used blue/red.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
OK you've been too nice now and you've awoken the attention whore in me so here's a couple more shots to show off the paint. I hope you enjoy them:

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
200sx; fantastic cars. They handle so well it is untrue!

Still managed to crash my S13 though lol.

ps love the colour

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
nice car and welcome reeph.
what you gonna do with the old rims ?
Ideally I'd sell them if I can. They are kerbed (I've covered over 40,000 miles on 'em) but they are in generally good condition. They are 8 x 18 et35 Speedline Super turini's I believe they're popular with Evo owners.

The car does handle well but I've had to do a lot to get it just right and I still need the coilovers before I'll be happy with it. I've got Whiteline anti-roll bars, Cusco strut braces front and back and Cusco adjustable camber arms. She's on Eibach springs with standard dampers but with any luck she'll be on Daiyama coilovers within a month or so.

One of the first mods I fitted was Racelogic TC because I owned a 200 5 years ago or so and spun that one off the road. I managed to do £10,000 worth of damage and stoved in every body panel, including buckling the boot floor.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts