Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
LOL so you'd rather have a skyline than a Lambo, Thats like saying you'd rather pump your man juice in to a glamour model than a supermodel, Jodie marsh or Angelina jolie ? Yes one is more down to earth and filthy the other is something only a few manage to get inside ;)

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah but the Lambo will complain if you pull her hair, slap her ass and come in her eye!
LMFAO Touch'e Balloo

I think I am going to steal that as my sig :D

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
TBH Yes.... I could have 1 of each for the price of a lambo.
I know what your saying, I keep looking at the next car and performance, rawness and fun factor just leaves me thinking I will be bored compared to the skyline. Plus I very much doubt there would be a forum as amusing and fun as this. the only forum I can judge from is the Z3 forum when I had mine. I'd modded it nicely and not in your face, however the quote from one person was "i'm not usually into this fast and furious stuff but that looks ok" all I'd done was add a front lip a rear lip and sprayed some Snitchzer look alike alloys.

However I'd still have that Lambo over any skyline that exists

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.