Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
dont know if this works but i've been told buy some guys in the hong kong skyline club,
that if you take off the standard BOV there will be a small hole, block it and you get more response and more noise?
has any one done this to there stock BOV?

mike

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
nope, not as far as i know. Your not the only one to have been given this info and it has come from various sources

Paul

·
Banned
5,443 Posts
Yeah im sure i'v heard people say this as well. Dont know if its unique to Skylines though (?). I'm sure someone mentioned blocking a hole with a wood screw or something :eek:

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
its on the SDU site amongst others

·
Banned
8,850 Posts
If you are gonna block it with anything, it is probably quite important that the blockage stays where its meant to be and doesnt fall out after a while.

·
Hello, little lady!
556 Posts
Actually when I have a blockage (normally after eating KFC Popcorn Chicken) I'm tend to be rather pleased when it falls out.

Normally takes a good 3 days though.

E

·
0 Posts
I`ll give it a go tomorrow & see what happens. Dont think i`ll be using a wood screw though. I think i`ll use blu tak :D

·
SOC Logo Champ
602 Posts
It must be there for a reason in the first place though

·
Registered
29 Posts
Don't put a fookin' screw in it, that's just brutal.......:eek:

Get yourself an old BIC Biro, and take the little plug out the top, it fits perfect :D

E

·
0 Posts
Job done. Tapped the hole M5 & wound a grub screw in. Does seem to let off quicker & easier but as for being louder i dont think so.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts