Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well guys im new to this site, but i hope i can get some answers or maybe some advice to lead me in the right direction. Im located in the USA and i am in the market for a new vehicle. Unfortuantely i want some forbidden fruit ....the Nissan Skyline. I've looked at many sites for info but ive come up empty handed. Im looking for an R32 or R33 or R34 GTR.

my questions are for those in the US who have gotten one.
I want to know where you got your skyline, how much, what steps were necessary to obtain this beautiful piece of engineering and who can insure a vehicle. Pretty much any information that puts me any step closer to getting this car in my garage would be awsome.

Ive have seen a few skylines for sale but 85,000 dollars seems a little steep if you know what i mean.

thanks guys

·
Any Danger!!!
1,486 Posts
There are a few US owners on the site and I am sure they will be more than happy to help you.

Chris

·
Registered Loser
448 Posts
i dont like your chances of owning a skyline. from what ive seen on here its very difficult to own one. good luck

·
hippy
7,682 Posts
i dont think you can register newly imported ones now,your only option may be finding one thats already out there,costs a lot though as you know

·
Registered
8,411 Posts
You can try to ask Gman-R33. He´s american, knows the law and is gonna take his Skyline to the US one day as far as I know. So maybe he can point you in the right direction?

·
Belgium/Netherlands Area Rep
2,060 Posts
once read skylines can only be imported in the us as "kits cars", like in pieces spread over a few containers f e

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks guys i know it can be done.....CHECK THIS 2 guys down the street at a car place just got a R34 GTR and a R33 GTR i'll talk to them. Remember i live in SC where we havent done Emissions testing since the 70s. They never check so im not worried about that, i should talk to these two guys and see what they did. ha what were the odds of that

1 - 9 of 9 Posts