Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
TRY RB MOTORSPORT they will deliver, Got my Brake calipers clips from there, Don't expect them to be cheap though.

Ebay if your very lucky ??

·
violence IS the answer!
1,371 Posts
i got em from a guy in the USA, they worked out a tenner a pair and i bought 2 pairs in case i messed the first set up!

All i did was seperate the orange lense from the standard unit and then super glued these straight on!

There exactly the same size as the old lenses, and even the rubber seal still fits!

They look wicked when there done as you can see from the pics!

Let me know if you want the other pair ive got and ill post em off to ya for a tenner.

Or have you still got your old indicators from your old standard front bumper?
Ive just had a JDL front bumper fitted to mine and it uses the spec 1 indicators, and ive foooked one of them up so i need some more!

Im not sure what the spec 2 ones are like but i might be able to do summat with em if you still have em. :cheers:

·
violence IS the answer!
1,371 Posts
sorry festa but they look a bit like the one's off my caravan hehe joking a side i thing the they would stick out a bit to far was hopeing for a flush look to the bumper!

ha,Ha!

Yeah no worries matey. :dogpile:

·
bla
17,374 Posts
just had a JDL front bumper fitted to mine and it uses the spec 1 indicators, and ive foooked one of them up so i need some more!
:shakehead: lol what you done to it??

·
violence IS the answer!
1,371 Posts
I slightly melted it in the oven while i was seperating them to take out the orange lenses!!!

So one of em has a wavy edge to it.

Ooooops nob ed! lol. :slap: :whip: :spank: :nutkick:

·
Registered
2,804 Posts
What you have there Festa look exactly like WIPAC Land rover ones. I have soom on mine and they cost about £4 each and come either orange or clear.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts