Skyline Owners Forum banner

indecator lens!!!!!

522 views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  davegtst 
#1 ·
hi everyone hope you can help im after a indecator lens for my front bumper r33 spec 2 and now a nismo bumper and i carnt find a 40mm lens anywhere any help thanx paul :dogpile:

#3 ·
TRY RB MOTORSPORT they will deliver, Got my Brake calipers clips from there, Don't expect them to be cheap though.

Ebay if your very lucky ??

#6 · (Edited)
i got em from a guy in the USA, they worked out a tenner a pair and i bought 2 pairs in case i messed the first set up!

All i did was seperate the orange lense from the standard unit and then super glued these straight on!

There exactly the same size as the old lenses, and even the rubber seal still fits!

They look wicked when there done as you can see from the pics!

Let me know if you want the other pair ive got and ill post em off to ya for a tenner.

Or have you still got your old indicators from your old standard front bumper?
Ive just had a JDL front bumper fitted to mine and it uses the spec 1 indicators, and ive foooked one of them up so i need some more!

Im not sure what the spec 2 ones are like but i might be able to do summat with em if you still have em. :cheers:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.