Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

This thread is to introduce ourselves to you, we are a parts company based in South Wales supplying everrything from Complete Forged Engines to exhaust gaskets.

We are Main dealers for HKS, Apexi, Blitz, and Jun to name but a few.

We also deal with a large number of tuning companies around the UK such as the Racing Line, RG Motorsport and Rampage and we are able to arrange mapping and fitting of all parts for you if required.

We are now able to supply Power FC's for Skyline R32 GTS, R33 GTS and also R34 GT-t.

Please have a browse around our website and let us know what you think

http://www.shop.indigo-gt.co.uk/index.php?cPath=24

If there is anything you cannot see but would like send us an email to [email protected] or PM eith [email protected] or myself.

Our contact numbers are 07974 415109/07766 226878.

Thanks

Antony

·
Registered Loser
448 Posts
welcome along and thank you for my power fc which arrived this morning as you said it would. very good service, no bullshite about when it would arrive, i like that . thanks :cheers:

·
Registered
369 Posts
Hi Guys

I bought the Power FC Commander Pro software from Indigo-GT and had a few problems with it. None of them to do with Indigo-GT I might had.

They provided me with support and even contacted Apexi in America on my behalf to resolve the issue which eventauly the Americans did.

So top service from the guys:cheers:

Kev

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
Welcome! :wave:

can i have some free stuff???

·
Registered
170 Posts
any nice juicy discounts for forum members............... pleasssssssseeeeeeeeeeeee (oh and if you want to throw a set of those stunning amber defi guages my way I won't tell anyone ok) lol

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
any nice juicy discounts for forum members............... pleasssssssseeeeeeeeeeeee (oh and if you want to throw a set of those stunning amber defi guages my way I won't tell anyone ok) lol
We do have a couple on, have a look at the Apexi and Hotbits threads. The discounts are for the members :D

·
Monkey Shaver
177 Posts
Im continuiously updating the skyline catagories as they need quite a bit of sorting!

Sit tight for more products such as carbonetic, exedy, Whiteline just to name a few!

And also a pile of forged engine parts such as Rods and pistons (Manly JE Wiseco ARP etc)

Carpal Tunnel Syndrome here we come! :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts