Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey up ppl got my self a nice suede sparco steering and is wanting to fit it, im goin to buy a hicas eliminator kit so will i be able to buy an normal stearing boss that does away with hicas sensor and air bag and just tuck the wires away for air bag ?

Another thing im wanting a oil pressure gauge because im hoping my stock 1 is fautly and nothing major, where is the best place to get them from not looking to pay big bucks just summat that is reliable and accurate seen sum that are abit cheap an they dont look upto much

many thanx stoz

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
hey up ppl got my self a nice suede sparco steering and is wanting to fit it, im goin to buy a hicas eliminator kit so will i be able to buy an normal stearing boss that does away with hicas sensor and air bag and just tuck the wires away for air bag ?

Another thing im wanting a oil pressure gauge because im hoping my stock 1 is fautly and nothing major, where is the best place to get them from not looking to pay big bucks just summat that is reliable and accurate seen sum that are abit cheap an they dont look upto much

many thanx stoz
Not sure on the steering boss mate, but try prosport for your gauge. I have them and there very good value for money.

·
... is modifying the driver
7,524 Posts

·
Points don't mean prizes!
2,029 Posts
Good question about a standard boss. Ive been told if you have done away with your Hicas then you can modify a normal boss to accept the Hicas sensor. Anyone shed some light :bigthumb:

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
no you will still need to modify the boss for the hicas even if you remove it at the back asd the sensor is part of the electrics on the steering column as it has a big prong that sticks out

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ah rite im with you so just modify a aftermarket boss to fit, sounds like a plan, any other sugestions on oil pressure gauges? many thanx stoz

1 - 10 of 10 Posts