Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've gone and done it, got rid of the french shite ( pug ), got a skyline - what a car!. I havn't picked it up yet, I can't wait. I have so many questions to ask - so bear with me if I seem dim.

1) Can anyone give me the bhp at the flywheel of a r33 gts and why do people write r33 gts 25t is that the right way to write it?.
2) Does anyone have the 0 - 60 time on my car?.
3) My car has on it, I think a performance exhaust, and I have just bought hks airfilter would anyone want to guesstimate what the bhp is now?
4) This car is lowered do you think I need a strut brace - if so what do you recommend?.
5) Does anyone have the number for Liverpool Victoria - insurance company?
6) Does anyone live in the Essex - e area? to maybe meet up soon ie, cruises / meets.

Thanks if anyone can help, Lee.

·
Bullet Tooth Tony
3,068 Posts
hi ya mate well done on the purchase:)
there is a load of usefull numbers in the insurance thread, if you have a little time worth going through it got some good contacts in there!
there is a few of use round kent/ essex area
maybe come to the maidstone meet see the meets thread if you get it in time:)
have fun
tony

·
Big is beautiful
5,275 Posts
is it the turbo mate? if not the bhp is 190 for the standard gts25,dunno what it could be with the mods on tho.

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
I am often in Southend, Lee. Still waiting for my car too (on the boat last time I checked).

Kez said just what I was going to say - if you have a non-turbo GTS (quite common) then you have 190 or so.

r33 gts 25t
________^^ means its a turbo
______^^ tells you its a RB25 2.5 litre
___^^^ tells you its not a GTR :)
^^ tells you what model of skyline

Nice car anyway. Look forward to seeing the answers to your questions.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks for all your replys lads,most helpful and by the way my car is a R33 GTS2.5T,fingers crossed gonna be collecting it on saturday !!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts