Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hi all

when i bought my gts i have had this problem where if i floor the car and it hits top boost the car starts to over fuel/splutter.i have a boost controller fited but its set on 0.6bar.

i checked the injectors today and the colour of them are purple!!i have been told that they should be grey.is this true? what size are they?370cc standard?

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
You wanna get your boost upto std 0.70 or at least a safe 0.80bar

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hi all

driving my car today i im 100% sure its plugs or even coils.when yiu i have my foot to the floor it will misfire when in high revs,but if you back off and slowly put your gas on its clears up.

what plugs should i get?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Plugs

I used HKS iridiums, S35-????, set the gap to 0.8mm if your running higher than standard boost. I had a misfire problem when I turned the boost up. These plugs sorted it right out.
I've heard the Greddy ones are more durable (after I bought the HKS ones).

·
Registered
14 Posts
I was £17each. I bought six, got home the noticed they gave me eight and only charged for the six! I'm not sure about the NK ones. I think you can search for the part number on NGK's site.

·
Track addict
4,907 Posts
Yes you can get ngk iridiums to suit yours, speak to rising sun performance or send him a pm. I paid £48 delivered for a set of six

1 - 16 of 16 Posts