Skyline Owners Forum banner

injector upgrade

505 views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  NRBblitzr32 
#1 ·
hi all,
does anyone know if of an injector upgrade i could fit on my rb20 which is mod free. All the info i can find involves drilling out the rail or fitting a resistor.
I know the 444cc gtr ones are low impedance but what about the later r34 gtrs.Are they the same or are they high impedance? I intend to get an e- manage before they're fitted.
thanks for any advice

#4 ·
yep their a good company takes a little while for the injectors to get here but never had a problem with them also why are you going for the injectors first if it's mod free i would of thought a decat and induction kit would make more sense but each to their own

#5 · (Edited)
No mate, i meant modding the injectors to fit. I'm on my last steps, i've got a z32 afm, 33 gts25 turbo and e manage to go. Already fitted sard fpr,Walbro pump,blitz dsbc,de cat,trust front pipe,hks extension pipe,r34 gtr fmic, blitz nur spec r,big k&n pod, plus lots of other bits. I'm hoping for around 350 bhp.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.