Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

With all the mods I'm doing I will probably have to soon think about new injectors and AFM. Going to have next week

HKS T04e turbo
HKS manifold
HKS wategate
Trust downpipe
De-cat pipe
Blitz nur-spec exhaust
Trust Front Mount Intercooler
Apexi AVC-R
Apexi induction kit
Greddy e-manage
GTR fuel pump

Now I know most go for the z32 AFM but what about injectors for a R33 GTST?

What are the cheapest options? Seen some GTR ones for sale with the fuel rail - is that all that would be needed or is loads more work involved?

If not GTR what are good alternatives or aftermarket ones? (think I may have seen RX7 ones being used) and roughly what price each?

Thanks for any advice on this one.

David

·
M's Factory
5,240 Posts
Dont even think about using GTR injectors or fuel rail, unless you want either big headache in converting them, or plugging them in and blowing your ECU up. The impedance of the injectors is totally different to the GTS Injectors.

GTR - Top Feed Injectors ( Low Impedance )
GTS - Side Feed ( High Impedance )

Apparently RX7 injectors are 550 ? this is only rumour and is the same impedance , once again rumour as I have not seen a injector from an RX7 out of the car.

As for pricing have you actually rung someone like Mark @ Abbey just to get a quote from him, tell him your from the board and see what he says. There might not be a huge difference in price to get a set and you will have the piece of mind they are the right ones.

If you buy second hand its always good price but you will need to get them all flowed and clean tested. Also you will need to put the best flowed injector on number 6. There is a lot to it if you are going to do things right.

·
Ut oh
3,796 Posts
Power enterprise do a good range of straight swap injectors of various sizes and at 93 dollars each brand new through taka..i've gotta say they're gonna be my choice...:)

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks

guys for the heads up

Think I'll take everyone's advice and look into buying new!!

Cheers again,
David

1 - 5 of 5 Posts