Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need the Front Liners for a R33 GTST. The car looks bad with being able to see through the wheel arch and through the meshed front bumper.

I have looked in the For sale section but all that are in there have been sold, I haven't got a local Nissan dealer anymore as they have gone into recievership.

Anyone got any or know where else to get them ?

·
Administrator
25,965 Posts
pm those that are breaking there cars as well buddy as they may still have them although they are sought after mate.
no consolation to you but i have my inner wheel arch liners sitting in my shed not being used but something keeps telling me dont sell them so sorry mate.

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
i remove mine when i had my wider front wings fitted and i wish i never now.

·
Registered
92 Posts
ive lost both of mine mine ..need to mybe get some aswell:cheers:

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
well if it was then please put that in your first post, as a guy who drove his vxr thingy to 155 bragged about it on a forum and then got nicked for it because the police do ream forums like this.

·
Registered
92 Posts
no i understand its just if there ever was anything tobe said by the police ive not bragged about anyspeeds i was doing nor did i even suggest was it on a public road , but i know what ur saying ,thanks :)

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
no worries mate:)

·
Registered
955 Posts
i am sure i have at least the driver side available, I might even have the passenger side too, will have a look if you are interested

thanks

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The one I do have is in about that condition and thought no worries I'll pop to B&Q get something almost similar and make it myself, PAH nothing of use there really.
Damp course stuff was closest but not thick enough so resolved to the fact I'll have to buy some.

I don't mind paying for them it's just getting hold of them ???

Would be Interested Josewick if you have them available ?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts