Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was watching Dr. Phil last night. He was proclaiming, "The way to achieve inner peace is to finish all the things you've started and never finished."

So, I looked around my house to see all the things I started and hadn't finished, and before leaving the house this morning, I finished off a bottle of Merlot, a bottle of White Zinfandel, a bottle of Bailey's Irish Cream, a bottle of Kahlua, a package of Oreos, the remainder of my old Prozac prescription, the rest of the cheesecake, all of the Doritos and a box of chocolates.

You have absolutely no idea how freaking good I feel right now! Dang, that Dr. Phil is smart! Please pass this on to those you feel might be in need of inner peace.

·
Mid Life Crisis Owner
938 Posts
LMFAO :rofl:

Just finishing off a bottle of Ruby Cabernet myself at the mo - mind you, I've only just started it :) . Pity I finished off that bottle of Jack Daniels the other night :40oz: I think I've got half a 200g bar of Cadbury's dairy milk in the fridge to have a go at later.

Thanks for passing on Dr. Phils wise words :smoker:

·
Registered
66 Posts
Dr. phil has obviously never owned a skyline. Try to finish that job off and all you end up with is an empty bank account......................and a kick ass car:cheers:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts