Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Seasoned Member
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Skyline Owners Club Members,

If your looking to buy aftermarket or OEM parts, feel free to reply below. Quote will be supplied with in 24 hours.

And to help keep things organized when PMing directly. Be sure to leave your email and any relevant info that could be needed. IE; chassis number, maker, color etc.

Direct email : parts @ feastautoexport.com
Preferred Payment: Pay Pal or TT Transfer

Thanks for watching. And some examples of what we can supply. Tons more of course!

·
Registered
308 Posts
Hi,

Can you get any second hand hks camp 2 monitoring system?

Im also looking for a genuine takata 4-point harnesss (long version) and garage-d carbon cooling panel to r33 gts-t spec1. I prefer second hand, because new bits are a little too pricey for me at the moment...

Thanks.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Hi,

Can you give me a price for a new Apexi air filter for an R33 GTS-t.... I've already got one on so don't need the adapter.

Like this one...

Thanks!

·
^^^^Dave
147 Posts
Hi, just a lil list here for my 95 gts-t
-fornt mount intercooler
-HKS or Apexi induction kit
-Power FC
-any BOV that wont make the car ready to cut out every time it comes to a stop

if its possible can i get prices for all those please second hand and new prices?

·
JapFest Done & Dusted
188 Posts
Hi i'd like some prices on the Apexi replacement filters for the RB26 already have them on as well just the filters need changing

·
Registered
495 Posts
works xd9s
1x hub=73.30 size=18"-8.0 offset= +35
1x hub=73.30 size=18"-9.0 offset= +38
colour= MHG
P.C.D 114.30

hello i was looking for the above? i need one of each so could you let me know if you have them and prices?

many thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
im looking for a 2way diff, power fc, and a set of the rays wheels in the pic above all for rb20det r32, thanks mate, second hand if pos or new

·
Tiger Uppercut!
633 Posts
Hi,

Would like to know if you can get OEM rear bumper spats/pods/bumper unders (they have various names!) and front lip spoiler for a 4 door R34?

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
I'm sorry but you are making an enquiry not an inquiry.
It's just bugging me as it's in capital letters and appears twice.

Inquiry : Formal investigation
Enquiry : Informal request for information

Thanks.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts