Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the next couple of months much work will be done to remove rotten metal and replace with new. Paint will be sparayed, new Knight Racer vented wings will be fitted. Not certain on final colour. It may go NATO green or white again.
One thing that will change is the rear bumper. Hate the one that's on it. Will post a pic, please ignore the state of the boot lid, I got another one waiting to go on.

Any suggestions folks? So far thinking about 400R bumper and spats.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Flooded from all sides with suggestion, it's taken me ages to sift through them all!
Went with 400R style bumper and spats. She goes to the bodywork shop in a few weeks. Cleaning and patching any nasty bits underneath, raptor coating applied. Replacing rear arches. Knight-Racer vented wings going on, new boot lid will be fitted. Seams around boot and rear light clusters getting sealed. A few other bits tidied up then paint. Looking forward to seeing her look a bit fresher. Will also probably not be running her through winter anymore😅
Despite the reservations of many, I can testify that these things are just fine in snow. I was rather impressed.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts