Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, im 23 and finding it impossible to find someone who will touch me with a 350BHP R33 GTST

even with 3 years no claims, no offences or points and it being kept in garage + 5000mile limit best quote i have so far is 2,500

A-Plan wont even touch me as im <25 :(

any ideas?

already tried

swinton
greenlight
adrianflux
a-plan

Cheers

·
Premium Member
4,424 Posts
hey guys, im 23 and finding it impossible to find someone who will touch me with a 350BHP R33 GTST

even with 3 years no claims, no offences or points and it being kept in garage + 5000mile limit best quote i have so far is 2,500

A-Plan wont even touch me as im <25 :(

any ideas?

already tried

swinton
greenlight
adrianflux
a-plan

Cheers
Did you speak to me?.

I can talk to the underwriters and see what they think.

The only way I could quote is if you have at least one years experience on a high performance, modified RWD car.

If you have I may be able to help.

PM me your name and postcode and I will have a look at the quote.

Thanks

Dan

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Did you speak to me?.

I can talk to the underwriters and see what they think.

The only way I could quote is if you have at least one years experience on a high performance, modified RWD car.

If you have I may be able to help.

PM me your name and postcode and I will have a look at the quote.

Thanks

Dan
thanks m8! pm sent

jsut got a quote back from greenlight 1600 :D woo!

looking a bit brighter now :D

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Surely that is a logic loop? You won't give you insurance until you have experience but you need insurance to get experience etc...
haha i have 1.5yrs exp in a merc 190 2.3 16v cosworth , so its a 20yrold performance car, but performance non the less :p

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
insurance is sorted now :D

so all set to collect on thursday :D woo!

big thanks for Dan @ A-Plan for being persistent with the insurance quote, will def give you a bell next year ^^

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.