Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its that painful time of year when I have to sell an organ to pay for the years insurance !!!!

Keith Micheals on 0207 642 7868 are doing the best so far at £1330.

Thats me being 25, 6 years no claims and 6 points (in the last 5 years !!), a tracker and an immobiliser !!

Anyone got names and numbers of other insurance co's who are any good ?

Martin, Tigger, is it worth adding in a section on the site where people can have alook at who has got what deal from where to help us all out. As this is a topic that pops up every so often !!

Moff

·
Registered
953 Posts
try direct line i am similar age have been qouted 170 on modded
car but havent tried for while as is off road

·
Registered
953 Posts
no sorry fool 1700

·
2.8 HKSステップ3 、
3,072 Posts
Try Sainsbury's.. Not sure if they do modded cars but for the GSI they were over £200 cheaper than anywhere else..

·
M's Factory
5,240 Posts
for some strange reason Tescos are still ok ?

only deal with online though.

·
Banned
8,850 Posts
Martin, Tigger, is it worth adding in a section on the site where people can have alook at who has got what deal from where to help us all out. As this is a topic that pops up every so often !!
There are about 113 replies to what has been your best deal in the Insurance section.

Have fun :D

E

·
0 Posts
Makes a change. Bloody xmas shopping today on my own & got that crappy early evening hangover starting.

E

·
0 Posts
Thats my normal day but 1 of my old lodgers rang up & asked if i fancied a couple of beers & a look round his new house. Rude not to mate as i aint seen him for a while. Told the mrs i was off shopping so i had to come back with a few bags.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Directline 660 for me but then again I am an old bugger out in the sticks - had to get the tracker fitted but at least it can change vehicles when I do

1 - 12 of 12 Posts