Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
R32 2 R33 2 R34 ZTUNE PLZ
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My renewal came this morning and has gone up £140 pounds.I rung them up and they said yep the best we can do for you.I said to him it was dear last time and this time was told wait to your renewal and be rewarded with it dropping alot.

This new quote is with Norwich Union through Hyperformance,whom iam with now.

Luckly through fear of this i spoke to aplans Lee at the thatcham branch as posted on here as he would be worth a phone call, and luckily i was given a good deal with the chance to add some mods to without upsetting the price noticabley .

So atm it looks like iam going that way.

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
Did you quote your member number form here to receive your discount??

·
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They ask me but at that point i didnt have one(day before) so they ask for my Username.Hopefully i still got the discount with that,but i will check thanks.

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
Not just that Chris, it can be used to garner a favourable discount at any one of the companies in our shiny new 'Members Discount' section ;)

·
Registered
149 Posts
would be interesting to run a poll to see how many members are actual insured by A-Plan .as this is now the second year i have been with these guys ,good service and a very competitve price , as always i deal with Lee good lad

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
Im insured by them said i got them from here but no discount given. :(
When was that? Insurance offer hasn't really been running for that long.

·
Registered
130 Posts
keith michaels did mine for £350 fully comp protected no claims with mods. A plan matched it. Its does help to be old

·
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well thats it just put the phone down from aplan and they let me have a few up and coming mods for free in the price.So all set up now.
So another good reason to be on the forum.Thanks forum powers that be.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts