Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Folks,

Time has come to insure another GTS and i was wondering if there are any specific companies who offer good quotes?

I was told A-Plan is worth a try?

At present i use Elephant and before that i was with Tesco

Cheers

Barry

·
erm,when will I be cool?
1,202 Posts
someone else mentioned Elephant to me.

But when I called they said they don't have GTS-T on their "system" so bog off as I had a non-standard nasty import thingy :slap:

I use Adrian Flux, but I have also read on here that some folk are not keen on them either. Plenty of hoops to jump through with them.

·
Registered
333 Posts
When i was going to insure a 4 door r32 i phoned aplan and the guy was chatting away saying yeah you dont see many 4 door r32's around do you theyre pretty rare - cool car mate. And that made me happy.

When I got the 2 door R32GTST fre months later, I phoned up and got a really good price the guy said has it got any mods, I said well its got some wheels and an exhaust and he laughed and said - dude its a JDM import - those aint mods, theyre standard!!!! I knew I was on to a good company right there and then.

Butuz

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
A-Plan

Always fill me with confidence that an insurance company has a specific branch just for imports. In A-Plans case its in Thatcham

·
Registered
71 Posts
Yep I`m with Aplan just got the renewal for my GTR £475 all mods inc 37yrs full ncb and no points(don`t know how that happend:) ).An extra £65 for full recovery inc europe:).

·
Registered
141 Posts
ive been told that skyline insurance company are very good . im with a plan at the mo . £475 full inclusive with my missis on it as well ? not that i let her drive it .

1 - 9 of 9 Posts