Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
R33 GT-R v-sepc and S13
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It is one i bought on ebay and do not know the brand.
I have seen a GTR version made by JUN and you can almost so no difference of the JUN version.
It looks very nice inside and out.
It has never been installed on any car and it brand new.
The big plus on this one and the Greddy copys is that this one also has velocitie stacks inside the plenum for better airflow

·
Premium Member
14,725 Posts

·
R33 GT-R v-sepc and S13
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The 1e does not even come close to mine.
The 2e is a bit different this one is made of 2 peaces what it lookes like on the picture.
You can see some welds on the pipes from the plenum to engine.

The one i have is one peace and all polished.
When i first unpacked it i was realy amazed of the quality.
And it would look realy nice on a RB25DET but i have sold my car :(

·
Premium Member
14,725 Posts
Yours is the first decent all in one i've seen and a bigger bonus that its polished!

Wish i had the funds and didnt just have to do pads, plugs, oil change, engine mounts and 4 new tires in time for the nurburgring.

The KU one runs the std inlet runs like a few others (plazman, NOZ), i was always told these create the best torque, yet i'm sure the Greddy one doesnt, yours is just like a polished Greddy one but cheaper:notworthy :cheers:

Yours looks like an all in one polished version of one of these http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....MEWA:IT&viewitem=&item=140110193029&rd=1&rd=1 absolutely gorgeous!!

·
Premium Member
14,725 Posts
Yours is about as good as it gets, like i said i just wish i had the funds.

·
confused.com
6,592 Posts
indeed what he said ...^^^

·
Registered
83 Posts
I´ll take throttle body for 80€ including shipping ;)
Deal?
Have installed a Greddy clone intake on my girlfriends GTT and the stock throttle sucks...

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.