Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After 8 hours of hard graft today i finaly got my fmic on looks the biz happy with it, ive took my car up the road and is alot louder, induction and sounds like it chatters and alot louder dump ? is this ment to happen or have i messed boost up or something??

other question with my new pipes theres no little pipe off to joint the small silcome hose on to? but did get a long leather with the kit can someone point me in the right direction it goes with a pic or something??

thanks guys

·
4,143 Posts
STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
are you driving the car with that pipe disconnected?
if so the reason it sounds louder and has more boost is because you have disconnectedthe boost control.
you nned that pipe connected and you need a nipple suplyed with the intercooler kit

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
onlt took it round the block i thought it may of been that, i need to know where that pipe connects up 2 ?? any ideas

thanks for quick reply!

·
4,143 Posts
it goes to the intake pipe that is at the top of the engine.where did you get the kit?
the top pipe that goes over your turbo should have the nipple in there but the cheap kits never have them.

·
Registered
351 Posts
darren, pm sent regards what to do

you thought drilling and cuttin was over didnt you? :D

good luck

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks for pm m8

ive been told there is a different way of doing it? means rounting the silocone pipe and jointing it somewhere at the bk of the motor any idea's i need the car bk on the road and dont have a clue

thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts