Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
I have a Trust intercooler at present - it has been headbutted by a cat at high speed and is now very dinted - still works and holds pressure but asthetically sucks!
I know I'm looking at £850+ for just a core but can't really afford a new one.
I'm running 630bhp so can't get a sh**e one either,
mine is about 600x300x75 - so needs to be around this size too.

Let me know if there's one out there - I'll give you my first born and an hour with the missus if there's one going cheap!!:boobies:

Cheers
Dom

·
bla
17,374 Posts
Id personally go for a HDI Intercooler....

thats why i mentioned RSP...Rising Sun Performance sell them and there a work of art...

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks.
Neither website list any intercoolers.............
I'll bell them 2moro.

Rob at RB knows my car well and advised not to use any crap (said HKS or GReddy) everything else isn't worth bolting on a £300 micra!!!... to use his words.
Don't get me wrong - if there's one out there thats cheaper and will improve or at least keep performance the same - I'm there.... but RB also said if your considering crap, then just replace with a standard one..... thought they were only good for 500hp tho??

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
PACE racing could custom make you one. Google them to find there web address... They did a custom radiator for my mates kit car. Should be able to fabricate anything in the size you reqiure.

LOL; headbutted by a cat.......

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.