Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
look its a skyline!
2,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have purchased an aftermarket front mounted intercooler from hong kong it came today but i was asleep, got to pay an extra £70 tho i think this is some sort of import tax, ill get it tomorro so no guessing what i am doing x-mas day lol:D

·
look its a skyline!
2,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes mate saw yours i think at bubble and went iut and got one, sorted

·
Banned
5,275 Posts
Oh, hello mate, didn't realise you had registered.
Couple of tips;
1/On the big pipe going to the cast ally pipe which goes across the top of your engine there is a small hose going to your boost solenoid, on my Hybrid kit, the new pipe did not have a tee piece for this small pipe to attach to, so you may have to muster something up there
2/There is quite a bit of chopping to do to the steel "underbumper" so aquiring a small grinder or a dremel type thingy willsave you a lot of time
3/There are 4 nuts holding the bumper on here the wheelarch/bumper/wing meet so pull away the wheel arch liner for access(the other 3 are under the grill)
4/Use an electricians hole saw to cut the hole in the offside inner wing

I think thats about it, and when done, reset your ecu and thrash it to get the most benefit

Have you got an aftermarket boost gauge? If not get one coz your boost will go up and you want to keep your eye on it. Above 0.9bar aint good on the STD turbo

Pete

·
look its a skyline!
2,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i know the metal bits, they are allready chopped, cheers for the help should do it tomorro afternoon, im a metalworker anyway and am top with doin cars. are you goin up bubble on the 28th?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts