Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I just found out that my intercooler piping was desconnected so I reconnected it but now the car won't start. What could be the problem here?
Any idea what the cause could be? Would appreciate your input. Thanks a mil.

·
Seasoned member
4,785 Posts
my bet would be that your intercooler is leaking some where and that would be the reason it was by-pased

·
Forum Thug
4,552 Posts
Hey hun are u the same guy that had piston ring problems and a rattly engine?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes I am

I said I think I might have a piston problem but not sure.... Why do you have any input on this thread?

·
Administrator
25,964 Posts
I said I think I might have a piston problem but not sure.... Why do you have any input on this thread?
she only asked a question mate just like you are so no need to get narky about it. and i would say dissconnect ur intercooler pipework and see if it starts then.

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
she has input because like most people on this forum the good lady HAS a skyline and will have some sort of tech mind stuff about it.

·
Registered
610 Posts
make sure all your lines are connected from the air filter, to the intake manifold. then make sure all electrical lines are connected like the MAF and TPS. then check to make sure the battery + and - are connected. :p

·
Forum Thug
4,552 Posts
If I remember correctly, in your last thread, I made valid points and tried to help and also direct the attention back to your query. The reason I asked if you were the same person is because it seems like someone has been playing around with your car and hasnt exactly done a very good job of it. I was going to ask you if you had just bought the car from a car sales, as if I was you and I was having problems like this I would be looking at a refund.

Oh and it were have been doing xxxkph with no intercooler I would say your engine wouldnt have been in happy with that.

Do not assume that people are just spamming your thread, it was genuine question, one you did not need to answer in a negative way.

I hope that you get your car sorted, good luck.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts