Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's everyone done to their interior if anything? Post a pic..

I spent the weekend taking the centre console out and vinyl wrapping it the same colour as the exterior. Very time consuming and fiddly but worth it. Hopefully won't have to take any of that stereo stuff out again any time soon, what a pain in the arse that is.

·
Registered
207 Posts
What's everyone done to their interior if anything? Post a pic..

I spent the weekend taking the centre console out and vinyl wrapping it the same colour as the exterior. Very time consuming and fiddly but worth it. Hopefully won't have to take any of that stereo stuff out again any time soon, what a pain in the arse that is.

looks smart mate, nice match with the door handles / switches, door locks next! ;)

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I did consider that. Steering wheel trim and gear knob centre strip possibly, don't want to go overkill with it though.

·
Registered
206 Posts
So far i have had the d.din fascia and the centre panels back to rear seats painted bkack, hand made 2 gauge pods in the lid of the storage bin above a.c controls, the whole head linning, sun visors etc are redone in black.
Also ripped out all the **** bose system and replaced with 2 amps powering JL audio speakers and hand made sub box between rear seats.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts