Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Chaps (and Tiggs!)

Just a quick intro to let you know I'll be popping over here every now and then just to see whats going on. As most of you know we are one of the 6 main HKS dealers and although we are generally known for our twin turbo Supras we have also done a fair few Skylines in our time now although I'm not here to tread on any of the more well-known Skyline tuners out there.

Our HKS knowledge is vast (we were importing long before HKS Europe were established) so if anyone has any specific questions regarding HKS just let us know. We have had a 4WD rolling road for some 12 years now and are able to offer all tuning/diagnostic services up to approx 600bhp on 4WD. We are hoping to replace our current Sun rolling road soon for one that can handle more power but I will advise as and when.

Lisa has managed to catch us on a good day and apart from us now being a paid-up trader she also made us give 10pc discount on our labour rates for all Skyline owners. The only other group we do this rate for is Supras so she did a good job ;-)

Best wishes to all and I hope this new site works well for all who are on it. Well done Martin and Lisa for getting this together.

Best regards,

Nathan Lay
Director

www.tdi-plc.com
For real life Gran Tourismo

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
tigger said:
Hello!! nice to see you on here!! I really had to work hard on you to get that discount...;)
ROFL!!

Why does every conversation with you sound like it came straight off a Carry On set......?

Nathan

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
tigger said:
that would have to be you that would interpret it that way!! hehe..:D
Extremely sorry and a thousand apologies for even thinking that it wasn't only me who noticed......;)

I must remember that other male members of this board are far more intuitive than I.

Nathan

1 - 6 of 6 Posts