Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
1,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys. I'm a newbie here. I had a GTS-T a few months ago but it had serious issues and so ended up in skyline heaven. Today I've just bought myself a K Reg R32 GTR and am REALLY happy with myself so thought I better come sign up. This post is really just to say hi and try to get to know some other skyline owners.

E

·
0 Posts
Hello mate. Nice choice of car.
Whats the spec?
Any pics.

What was up with the 33,asuming the GTSt was a 33.

·
Banned
1,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys. Nice to have a warm welcome. The GTS-T was a R32 and had a blown piston ring amongst other things. It actually belonged to a friend of mine and I wanted to buy it. It had some work done to it to try and repair it and I agreed to test drive it, that way if it was ok I would buy it if not I would give it back to my mate and he could choose what to do with it. (He had already bought a GTR) As previously mentioned it went to Skyline Heaven.

I don't have any pics yet as I don't pick it up till Friday next week. I have a 3.0 Supra at the moment and have traded it in. Once I pick it up will take some pics with the digicam and post them.

I might be going to Trax with my mate (he has same colour GTR as me but it's a Godzilla) as I am picking up the GTR two days before so would be cool to see some of you there.

·
Super Moderator
9,426 Posts
nice one, will see you at Trax then! we have a stand, not sure where yet, your welcome to come over with your car if we can squeeze you on!

·
Registered
554 Posts
Hello alex, how's you mate..so you found this site then.... You and sky going up...I may but not sure...you know, studying and all that.......see ya friday perhaps

·
Banned
1,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah Hiya Nismo. Saw the website on your windscreen on Saturday mate so thought I should log on.

Yeah I think me and Ron are heading up together. You should come mate. Would be first time the three of us have gone anywhere together in ages. And now we all have skylines would probably be more fun too. hehe.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts