Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Youngen
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys im looking at getting a iPod Touch but im not sure if its worth 300 aussie dollars for it.

So what are you opinions...Good/bad and what do you think of the apps and screen quality. also how is the internet?

Cheers.

·
Seasoned member
4,785 Posts
i love mine (iphone) got some great apps and shite ones too

but what i like best is the size of the screen and ease of use

·
Lincolnshire Area Rep
2,271 Posts
iphone is superb but you will have to charge it most days because you will use it a lot.

Its also simple to set up and works as advertised, go and get one today you wont regret it.

·
AKA The Torque Monster
1,096 Posts
On the iPod touch now and have to say it's a cool bit if kit. But as said battery time could be better.

·
... is modifying the driver
7,524 Posts

·
Youngen
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys but I'm not getting one just yet I'm gonna wait till my birthday in may and see if they are a little bit cheaper and see if i have a little bit more money then :D

·
****** From The Shite
3,437 Posts
i have an iphone. i love the way it woks. menu's the smoothness of it all, internet etc etc but i think its crap in the world of technology. camera is poo, speakers are poo, no picture messang, no video... so overall i'm actually looking forward to a better phone someday.

However it does have a very nice "dynolicios" dyno you can use on the car and its pretty accurate too. i'll show a graph of my results soon as long as i can do 1 that doesn't show me doing over 70mph. my results were very similar to the actual dyno run i had done.

·
Youngen
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i have an iphone. i love the way it woks. menu's the smoothness of it all, internet etc etc but i think its crap in the world of technology. camera is poo, speakers are poo, no picture messang, no video... so overall i'm actually looking forward to a better phone someday.

However it does have a very nice "dynolicios" dyno you can use on the car and its pretty accurate too. i'll show a graph of my results soon as long as i can do 1 that doesn't show me doing over 70mph. my results were very similar to the actual dyno run i had done.
What does it do for your car... is it like a speedo or something??

·
Registered
134 Posts
I love my Iphone. MMS is easy to get and free. And you can download a video recorder for it too!

Best phone i have ever had

1 - 14 of 14 Posts